Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
Steps to Fix Firefox Freezes “Firefox Keeps Freezing”
Right when firefox freezes hangs, it stops responding to your snaps and keystrokes. In a way, a "(Not Responding)" name is appeared inside the title bar and also the mouse pointer transforms into a turning machine once it's over the firefox freezes window. This article offers you answers for firefox freezes.

If firefox freezes uses piles of workstation resources, see the courses foreseen in firefox freezes uses an amount of memory or CPU resources - a way to deal with fix.

If you get a "Notice: Unresponsive substance" brief, see Warning Unresponsive substance - What is the best way to fix it.

If firefox freezes closes shockingly, see firefox freezes crashes - Troubleshoot, stop and get support fixing crashes.

To decide hanging issues, do not handle any kind of effect, see Troubleshoot and break down firefox freezes issues.
Ara
Cevapla
My Firefox is giving me some problems. It gets turn off again and again. I am using it to searching high quality essay But it getting the problem. Please help me to fix this problem. I already update this but still, problem is same.
Ara
Cevapla

Hızlı Menü:

Şu anda bu konuyu okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi